Web design for freelancers
Every freelancer needs a website. Despite the rise of social media, you still require a website as the beating heart of your marketing. Many customers will simply expect you to have one, whether you choose to post new content regularly or not.
Luckily, we have an effective and affordable solution for any freelancer who doesn’t have a website or would like a new one. The website we will design for you will be:
- WordPress-based so you can easily log in and add blog posts or add/remove text from your pages
- Safe and secure with SSL protection
- Responsive, so they look great on mobile devices and computers
- Ultra-fast at loading, giving you the edge over other authors whose sites are old and sluggish
- Optimised for Google
- Equipped with an eCommerce platform if you wish to sell your books directly on the site
The price for one of our websites for freelancers is just £200 + VAT with free hosting for the first year. You just pay £40 per year thereafter – no other ongoing costs or commitments.
So, are you ready to tick off a huge box in your journey to becoming a successful freelancer? Click here to purchase a website or click here to ask us a question about our freelancer web design service.
When we set up Bookplanet4kids we shopped around for a company that could design an ecommercial WordPress website that was both user-friendly and eye-catching. We commissioned Full Media to help us with this, and we are thrilled with the results. The website looks great on all devices, loads quickly and is easy on the eye. Full Media fully grasped what we were trying to do and we are beyond happy with the result. Highly recommended!